Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day Dear

Since I am too cheap to buy you a real gift...

1. I love your soul
2. I love your face
3. I love your faith
4. I love your mind
5. I love being married to you
6. I love you body
7. I love your optimistic personality…even if it annoys me at times
8. I love that you homeshool our kids
9. I love that you have faith in me
10. I love the taste of the salt on your skin
11. I love waking up in the morning with your hair in my face
12. I love your smile
13. I love your hair…even when you cut it short, but don't get any ideas
14. I love you during labor
15. I love how hot you look when pregnant
16. I love that you stay home with the kids
17. I love that you support my working out
18. I love that you feel safe in my arms
19. I love how you cuddle up next to me in the winter for warmth
20. I love your laugh, the nice one, not the witch-like cackle
21. I love that you don’t like to go shopping
22. I love when you wear blue jeans and diamond stud earrings
23. I love you when you cry
24. I love that you can’t balance a checkbook and might not even know where we bank – that’s trust
25. I love to watch you sleep
26. I love that you don’t call me at work 20 times a day..oh wait I work from home now...
27. I love how you can nurse a baby and coach a soccer game at the same time
28. I love when you make my breakfast or lunch
29. I love when you rub my shoulders
30. I love when you hug me from behind
31. I love that you are the pick of the litter
32. I love when we pray together
33. I love that we are BFF’s
34. I love your eyebrows (plucked or not)
35. I love your warmth even though you are always cold
36. I love when you try and do new things on the computer
37. I love that you are more beautiful at 43 then you were at 16 when we met
38. I love how you are selfless
39. I love that I love your more today than the day we were married
40. I love TTN

41. I love when you wear jeans...you know the ones
42. I love that you started working out and lost weight and are even sexier than normal

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Dear Rob!! I love how you and Sam are so in love after all these years and all those kids..you are a beautiful testimony to Corinthians 13..God Bless you both and your beautiful family...love you guys!!