Sunday, March 30, 2008

And the award for most self-promoting goes to…

I’ve decided I’m really not that nice of a person (my kids have know this for years), I’m the type of guy you wants to see Jared, of Subway fame http, gain back the weight….
I refuse to eat at Subway because of him. Well that and the fact that their food tastes worse than my mother-in-laws (kidding mom). I can't figure out exactly what drives me nuts about seeing him. But whenever I do, I get more worked up then Obama's Pastor Wright going on about Whitey. I guess having him for a spokesman has helped business. But I know I’m not the only one who has had it with him. Now it's the 10th anniversary of his weight loss and his mug is all over the place again. "The horror...the horror".
So Jared, do us all a favor and go have a ribeye steak and blooming onion from Outback Steakhouse
I will give him this; he’s not as bad as Peyton and Eli Manning. Those 2 will endorse anything. I swear they would have a sex-change operation if they thought they could get a Tampax endorsement. Now their old man is joining in the act. Sheesh. And yes I’m a Redskins fan. What’s that have to do with anything?
Man I’m in a jealous mood today…maybe if someone gave us our own TV specials like another large family, which shall remain nameless (Duggar), has, I’d feel better. I mean come on my kids are cute too – when they are sleeping. And while we don’t dress them all the same (heck I’m happy if only 2 or 3 are running around bare-bottomed), and they don’t all sleep together in 2 large military barracks style rooms (heck I’m not quite sure where some of them do sleep) and my kids names all don’t start with the same letter of the alphabet (at least I don’t think they do…honey what are all their names again?) I’d like some money for exploiting my kids too. I just can’t find anyone to Show Me the Money! I guess I just don't have enough kids. Maybe Sam was right and I need to get rid of those spandex bike shorts.

Remember people; around here we kid cause we love

ps I was kidding about wanting Jared to gain back the weight…at least I think I’m kidding

No comments: