Sunday, March 16, 2008

why I love my wife...

We met when I was 20 at a party in my hometown...I actually was digging her friend with the blue eyes, but her persistence was attractive. Later we met on occasions when we would bump into each other in town. She hung out with my sister. We visited when I was home from school and wrote and phoned often. We dated and enjoyed each others company. Although, after about a year and a half I decided to break things off. Then it took me about a week to let her know that I was planning on marrying her anyway. She laughed, since I had just broke her young heart. After another year and a half our paths came together again and we started dating again. It took about 3 months for me to decide that I wanted to marry her. She said yes, but it took my telling her that I would push her off Sugarloaf Mountain if she said no. I also mentioned to her that, "who else would give her 10 kids, a white picket fence and a dog?" After deciding that the dog must go and an eleventh child would be more desirable, she said YES!!! We are now the happy couple of eleven children in hopes of many more!!!

2 comments:

joanie said...

who'd of guessed that the family would have a blogging duo! tomorrow night i'll sign on earlier ... cos it's ll:51 and i read better after a few hours of sleep! i love my Fatzingers!! xoxo me

Anonymous said...

I heard she gave an ultimatum, that she would only go out with a guy willing to have a dozen children. Seems to me that you are still one short. Oh well...

My brother Paul and his wife Tina have three boys and then they adopted 6 more kids!

Peace to all!