Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Promise this wasn't me

Man-crush or not on Nadal, I'd never do this...at least I don't think I would...I'm pretty sure I wouldn't...let me think about it for awhile...I'll get back to y'all...

NYC man to be charged for Nadal on-court kiss
(AP) – 44 minutes ago

NEW YORK — A New York City man arrested for running onto the court at the U.S. Open to kiss Rafael Nadal will be charged with trespassing and faces possible jail time if convicted, prosecutors said Wednesday.

Noam U. Aorta dashed out of the stands at Arthur Ashe Stadium in Queens just after midnight Wednesday after Nadal advanced to the quarterfinals by beating Gael Monfils, prosecutors said. Aorta ran onto the court, then hugged and kissed the Spanish star as he was changing shirts on the sideline before security guards took him into custody, they said.

"For me, it wasn't a problem. The guy was really nice," Nadal said. "He said, 'I love you,' and he kissed me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Spanish guy- he is really easy on the eyes- does he play good tennis?

Do tell what is the scoop on the power bait thing?