Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tip of the Day

Be sure to take advantage of discounts and/or incentive programs provided through your employer. For example, the company I work for offers discounted rates for computers, fitness center memberships, movie tickets and passes to summer festivals. We can also join a credit union, which has decent rates and fees. I don't use the credit union because I like my online bank better.

Check your corporate intranet or talk to your human resources representative.

And don’t forget the best deal of all – investing in your 401(k)! Most companies match a certain % of investment.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

Don't use the credit union? I thought cu's were supposed to have much lower fees than banks which equates to saving money?

I love your blog and would also like to see weekly tips/pointers about health, fitness, and nutrition.