Friday, April 24, 2009

Pet Peeve Phriday

Another one of my pet peeves is people who start lists like this and claim they are going to post a new one each Friday and then don't.

Today's entry: people who do Air Quotes with their fingers. Folks it adds nothing to conversation except to make me want to bite your fingers off. Listen it drives me nuts and I'm part Italian - you know the people who invented talking with their hands. If it annoys me imagine what it does to boring people, like say the English.

1 comment:

momto5minnies said...

LOL ... I think some of us have good intentions ;)

AIR QUOTES ... never heard it said that way, but it annoys me too. However, I do "think" that I may be guilty of it in my writing. I also do the dot, dot, dot thing a lot. Surely that annoys a lot of people too.