Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vote Early and Vote Often

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
when you're perfect in every way
.
Mac Davis/Kenny Rogers

Apparently I've been nominated for a Catholic Media Award for Best Blog. Shockingly I was not nominated for the Most Spiritual Blog award (although my Bride was). I was nominated in two different categories "Funniest Blog" and "Most Entertaining Blog".

I would love to act humble and say that I'm surprised and undeserving of these awards. But I'd be kidding myself and you. Of course I deserve and want the award. I hope its a Major Award.....like maybe a Leg Lamp or Leg Warmers or a Leg of Lamb or a Leg Tattoo or a Leg Waxing or a Leg Up. Or maybe new running shoes....no that's too much to ask I guess.







Voting Starts next week so go to the website and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

And to those who nominated me, thanks the check is in the mail.

3 comments:

Maurisa said...

Voting began on June 1st. I already voted for you both, and we are only allowed to vote once :(

Hope you both win!

Rob said...

Maurisa - I voted for you for Blogger with the Best Hair....just don't tell Sam ;)

Donna-Marie Bray said...

i will vote for you if you shave your legs.