Monday, September 8, 2008

More Uses for Duct Tape

About 2 months ago the arm-holder for my ipod broke. Being cheap and wanting to spend my money on something more important like running shoes or...um...flowers for my wife, I came up with a new fix.




The only problem is that being part Hairy Italian my arms are starting to look like a gorilla's as I age. I've been taping it to my right arm all the time and most of the hair is gone from that arm. I'm going to have to start taping it to the left arm so I don't look like a dork. Maybe I could just Nair my left arm so it matches the right...

Oh and one other problem is the younger boys are always stealing the duct tape to wrap around their swords that they make out of wood. I guess the duct tape makes it look more like metal.

5 comments:

momto5minnies said...

OUCH ... you don't really do that?I would remove your arm hair first with some Nair or shaving.

With all your running, I would imagine it may actually be worth your while to get a new armband than to keep buying duct tape ;)

Rob said...

It doesn't hurt too much...It's an old ipod nano that is hard to find armband's and stuff for

Rebecca Frech said...

Owwwww!

Rob said...

How come all you women folks think this is painful, yet y'all will take tweezers and pluck out eyebrow hairs? ;)

Catherine said...

You haven't still found someone to run at your side carrying the Ipod ? Oh! I forgot, you run too fast : )